• informal , chiefly North American
sustantivo (plural plug-uglies)
- A thug or villain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two huge plug-uglies stood on either side of the door, arms folded.
- A broad plug-ugly was trying to twist around, shaking and shimmying his forearm caught by her hands.
- The filmmakers' desire to create an unstuffy, modern version of the Renaissance monarch merely turns him into a boorish, violent plug-ugly.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Of a person) very ugly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has gone off for good with that plug-ugly researcher.
- Okay, so you are not plug-ugly and you don't find it impossible to lure women into your dizzying orbit, but just what is it about you that turns out to be so utterly repellent?
- Gone were her cauliflower ears, gone was her pug nose, her squat face had ballooned out, her once squinty eyes were now just slits in her plug-ugly face.
by association with the verb plug in the informal sense 'hit with the fist'.
Más definiciones de plug-uglyDefinición de plug-ugly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.