- A board containing several sockets into which plugs may be inserted to interconnect electric circuits, telephone lines, or computer components, by means of short lengths of wire.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its operation was controlled by a program that was set up externally by wires on plugboards.
- A common approach was to input the program by some physical means, such as wiring a plugboard, and then feeding in the data for the program to act upon.
- The Enigma machine looked like a typewriter in a wooden box, with an electric current travelling from the keyboard through a set of rotors and a plugboard to light up the ‘code’ alphabet.
Más definiciones de plugboardDefinición de plugboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.