- A rich, spiced suet pudding made with raisins or currants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On both sides of the Atlantic plum duff began as something very plain and unpretentious.
- And Dad used to boil up the plum duff in the copper - it was so clean you could see your face in it.
- Either or both should keep the hideous nephews quiet during those awkward hours following the annual over-intake of turkey, cheap champagne and plum duff.
Más definiciones de plum duffDefinición de plum duff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.