- 1Cause to become more numerous: this approach can have advantages in terms of pluralizing and relativizing the student’s perspectivesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His goal is ‘to pluralize our understanding of the philosophical era known as ‘the Enlightenment’’.
- They can pluralize the number of domestic actors that contribute to the definition of customary and cultural norms
- Moreover, the previous pluralizing has brought a greater sense of context and purpose to even the more personal songs.
- 1.1Cause to be made up of several different elements: society has been immigrated and integrated, pluralized and multiculturizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In recent years, Australian society has differentiated and pluralised.
- So preparation is a behavior whose first motion instantly pluralizes itself.
- Contemporary Western feminist theory in the 1980s moved beyond the dialogues that sought to differentiate feminisms from each other and instead began to articulate a more pluralized notion of feminism at its core.
- 2Give a plural form to (a word): words sensed to be inherently plural were incorrectly pluralizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My biggest beef, though, is with the erroneous use of apostrophes to pluralize acronyms and abbreviations like CEOs, GIs, and CDs.
- If the compound is pluralized, the plural morpheme attaches only to the second element, not to the first, or to both: girl-friends, * girls-friends, * girls-friend.
- They certainly never learned how to pluralize nouns ending in ‘y.’
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the context of cultural pluralization produced by migration and by social stratification, ethnicity remains a social marker relative to other ethnicities subordinated to national identities.
- The present discussion on so-called individualization and pluralization that is popular in Germany has been built on this earlier literature and has not made reference to Geiger's work.
- The transition to democracy in Muslim societies depends, as it does everywhere, on a pluralization and differentiation in society and a separation of powers in the state.
Más definiciones de pluralizeDefinición de pluralize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.