- 1 Geology Relating to or denoting igneous rock formed by solidification at considerable depth beneath the earth’s surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Median Tectonic Zone, which separates the Western and Eastern Provinces, is a narrow belt of Late Palaeozoic and Mesozoic plutonic rocks with minor volcanic and metasedimentary units.
- However, Lower Cretaceous plutonic rocks have not been found in outcrop.
- The magmatic fabric of a plutonic rock forms during a relatively short time interval, after ascent and before final crystallization of magma.
- 2 (Plutonic) Relating to the underworld or the god Pluto.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many Plutonic or Scorpionic types achieve, or are born into, positions of great status that require enormous powers of endurance, acting as key figures in the development and growth of society.
Más definiciones de plutonicDefinición de plutonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.