sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
A radiographic technique (now largely superseded) for examining the brain. It involved displacing the cerebrospinal fluid in the ventricles of the brain by air or oxygen, which served as a contrast medium.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pneumoencephalography has proved so useful in the investigation of disease of central nervous system that it is now widely practised.
- Pneumoencephalography was performed extensively throughout the late 20th century, but it was extremely painful and, as researchers would later discover, very dangerous
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the case of pneumoencephalographic examination, X-ray exposures are made with the patient in six basic positions
Más definiciones de pneumoencephalographyDefinición de pneumoencephalography en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.