sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- The presence of air or gas in the cavity between the lungs and the chest wall, causing collapse of the lung.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only eight of the 24 patients with post-procedure pneumothorax received chest tubes to re-expand their lungs.
- Also known as pneumothorax, a collapsed lung is treated by reinflating the lung.
- The most common complications reported are infection and pneumothorax.
Más definiciones de pneumothoraxDefinición de pneumothorax en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.