Definición de podge en inglés:
1A short, fat person.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The one called Hogarth is charcoal-black, a contemplative podge that looks out upon the world with stupefied wonder.
- This, on the other hand, is likely to prove bait only for food addicts desperate for their next fix, and I'm pretty sure you can outrun a pizza-loving podge no matter how inappropriate your footwear.
1.1 [mass noun] Excess weight; fat: pregnancy podge
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To be excessively fat is as dangerous as it is to be excessively thin, but there is nothing wrong with a bit of podge.
- You surely didn't think I would wait until you could hear Santa cursing as he squeezed his podge down your hot, sooty chimney before I mentioned the ‘C’ word, did you?
Mid 19th century: of unknown origin.
Definición de podge en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda