Another term for chiropody.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wound management differs significantly from many other aspects of patient care that tend to be more specific to nursing, medicine, podiatry, or physical therapy.
- It has been marketed for applications in dentistry, gynecology and podiatry, as well as other medical applications.
- It became the unit of choice with its core audience of dermatologists, surgeons, and veterinarians, while its use expanded into ENT, urology, podiatry, plastic surgery, and international markets.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Patients who do not respond to simple interventions, or those who have orthopedic or systemic diseases complicating their foot care may require a referral to a podiatrist, foot clinic or orthopedist.
- Document any other dermatologic complaint and obtain a consultation with a podiatrist or dermatologist for overall care, if necessary.
- Further, direct supervision is provided by an RN, operating physician, licensed podiatrist, or licensed dentist.
Early 20th century: from Greek pous, pod- 'foot' + iatros 'physician'.
Palabras que riman con podiatrypsychiatry
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: po¦dia|try
Definición de podiatry en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda