Definición de poet en inglés:
1A person who writes poems.
- The radio play became an art form in its own right and attracted novelists and poets as well as dramatists.
- The two are linked by Heinrich Heine, the German poet whose writing spawned them.
- I'm tempted to say that we have a good number of poets who can write but cannot read.
1.1A person possessing special powers of imagination or expression: he is more poet than academic because of his gift for language
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And those who translate such works into English today tend to be academics rather than poets.
- The story of this disaster was developed by the imagination of numerous poets.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan