sustantivo[treated as singular]
- 1The art of writing poetry: both poetics and rhetoric make use of narrative structureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the heart of Ivonginus's text, however, is the criticism of artistic performance, and here rhetoric is conjoined to poetics to form a single piece.
- I point this out not so much to place Notley in a French, theoretical context (which she rejects), but to give a context for some of the questions I ask her regarding poetry and poetics.
- Though this phraseology is mine, knowledge of a similar sort is included in Archie's abstractions about motion, and has its psychical equivalent in his views about poetry and his own poetics.
- 1.1The study of linguistic techniques in poetry and literature: the terminology of traditional poeticsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In literary studies, this is a contrast between poetics and hermeneutics.
- The distinctions between these two domains are frequently contested and debated in the realms of semiotics, structuralism, poetics, and aesthetics.
- He teaches poetry and poetics at University in Albany, NY where he lives with Nicole Peyrafitte & their son Miles.
Más definiciones de poeticsDefinición de poetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.