- A single value given as an estimate of a parameter of a population. Compare with interval estimate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the use of discrete probabilities in a stochastic process certainly has an advantage over a single point estimate, the realistic a priori estimate of the probabilities can be a challenge.
- In a nutshell, maximum likelihood gives only a point estimate of the parameters, which ignores the more detailed information contained in the curvature and multimodality of the likelihood landscape.
- Two-tailed statistical significance was calculated as the frequency of obtaining a correlation coefficient whose absolute value was greater than or equal to the absolute value of the original point estimate.
Más definiciones de point estimateDefinición de point estimate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.