2A photograph taken with a Polaroid camera: she’s come to take more Polaroids
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The edge of a television screen can be seen and the Polaroid from the first photograph is subtly inserted in the rumpled sheets, implying that someone is underneath them.
- ‘Get the pretty ones at the top,’ he says as he poses in the window of The Matchmaker pub for a photograph, the Polaroids spilling out from the pages of names and particulars.
- Xavier Damon's work consists of Polaroids that are being enlarged to fairly large sizes.
Relating to or denoting a type of camera with internal processing that produces a finished print rapidly after each exposure.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I have a couple of what I think of as toy cameras, an Action Sampler bought super-cheap and seldom used, a Polaroid camera that prints little stickers.
- During some downtime several years ago, he hit on the idea of jamming a Polaroid camera to see if it would produce a double exposure, superimposing two separate images overtop one another.
- It came to me after I'd finished posting about my new Polaroid camera a while back, and was Googling for more info.
Definición de Polaroid en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda