Of or involving strongly critical or disputatious writing or speech: a polemical essay
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is no reason why good polemical writing cannot be considered expository in the literal meanings of both words.
- But it is important to recognise at the outset that at least from time to time the book has a strongly polemical edge to it.
- While the novel is full of terse, vivid and polemical writing, the author neglects to create a fulfilling narrative.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And when challenged to explain his prejudice, he could not defend his argument, either ideologically, polemically or academically.
- It is polemically pursuing a particular idea of history.
- The ‘alternate’ view point is often from some conservative Democrat, usually outnumbered and usually less knowledgeable than the polemically astute right wing pundits.
Palabras que riman con polemicalacademical, agrochemical, alchemical, biochemical, chemical, petrochemical, photochemical
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: po¦lem|ic¦al
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda