- A dog, especially an Alsatian, trained for use in police work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three police dogs are in training with the county's constabulary to wear new lightweight head harnesses fitted with small cameras.
- He is one of only a few GMP-bred puppies judged unsuitable to become trained police dogs and are instead re-housed in good homes across the region.
- We could send in some of our specially trained police dogs who may be able to tackle someone in this situation.
Más definiciones de police dogDefinición de police dog en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.