A person responsible for or involved in formulating policies, especially in politics.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is us in the health profession and not the politicians and policymakers who have to deal with the consequences of this policy.
- In the wake of the Cold War, U.S. policymakers remain firmly committed to this goal.
- The imperialist policymakers are motivated above all by questions of their own security.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like Jack, then, I'd defend centrist policymaking as the best way to actually accomplish our goals.
- I would just urge the government to avoid rash policymaking.
- Bribery is becoming a routine part of government policymaking.