The branch of knowledge that deals with the state and systems of government; the scientific analysis of political activity and behaviour.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Behaviouralists sought to make political science a true science, often through the use of statistics and quantitative analysis.
- What is the behavioral persuasion in political science?
- Major social sciences today are economics, political science, anthropology, and sociology.
political scientist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The show depicted realities of government rarely perceived by political scientists or journalists.
- How many political scientists correctly predicted the end of the Cold War and its outcome?
- But, more recently, other political scientists have begun to stress that the American system of government is not a presidency-centred system.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pol¦it|ical sci|ence
Definición de political science en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda