Definición de political science en inglés:
The branch of knowledge that deals with the state and systems of government; the scientific analysis of political activity and behaviour.
- Behaviouralists sought to make political science a true science, often through the use of statistics and quantitative analysis.
- What is the behavioral persuasion in political science?
- Major social sciences today are economics, political science, anthropology, and sociology.
political scientist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- The show depicted realities of government rarely perceived by political scientists or journalists.
- How many political scientists correctly predicted the end of the Cold War and its outcome?
- But, more recently, other political scientists have begun to stress that the American system of government is not a presidency-centred system.
Definición de political science en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary