One of a number of round dots repeated to form a regular pattern on fabric: [as modifier]: a red and white polka-dot shirt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But as the former principal shuffled from the dock yesterday, wearing a white polka-dot blouse and three-quarter length grey wool wraparound, she looked a broken woman.
- She stepped out from behind the wall revealing the purple polka-dot pajama bottoms and white tank top she was wearing.
- Minutes later, a slightly paunchy, balding, middle aged man wearing blue tinted Granny glasses, jeans and a polka dot shirt, bounces into the room.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are also rhinestone clusters, which come in four different colors, and playful polka-dotted clips for a less dressy look.
- Jo had found the polka-dotted cloth in her pocket.
- This trend is spearheaded by Fauchon, who made it the house specialty and came up with bright red, pink, orange or even polka-dotted éclairs, flavored with cherry, green tea, rose, passionfruit or blood orange.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: polka dot
Definición de polka dot en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda