(North American also polling place)
- A building, such as a school or community centre, where voting takes place during an election.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surrey Police has pledged to fight election fraud both at polling stations and with postal votes.
- The elections for the county council take place at the same time and in the same polling stations as the general election.
- The clock is ticking towards the next General Election, with polling stations expected to open in May.
Más definiciones de polling stationDefinición de polling station en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.