- Chicken (as used in the names of Italian, Spanish, or Mexican dishes): pollo andaluza, a sweet dish consisting of boneless chicken sautéed in white wine and butterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Tuition by local experts concentrates on the cuisine of Lazio, including dishes such as pollo arrosto (roasted chicken with garlic and rosemary), zucchini al forno (oven-baked courgettes) and ciambellone (lemon sponge).
- Another house dish is pollo encebollado, a chicken leg topped with a tangy tomato sauce chock-full of translucent onion slices.
- Oodles of olives, tortillas, pescado, pollo and chorizo are required eating in Spain, but no longer constitute novel dining thanks to a growing number of decent tapas bars in Ireland.
Spanish and Italian.
Más definiciones de polloDefinición de pollo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.