1.1A sweater with a polo neck.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She dresses smart-black pin-stripe trousers, black polo neck with a trench coat.
- Wearing dark cords, a black polo neck and thick grey winter coat, the former Pop Idol runner-up was a huge hit with his adoring fans.
- I've always liked the idea of sitting outside a chic Parisien cafe at dawn, surrounded by the French literati, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes in a black polo neck, whilst producing the next great work of English literature.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the paparazzo shots, she's emerging from the pool in a serious swimmers' cap, goggles and a black, long-sleeved, polo-necked, skin-shielding swimsuit.
- Every two-bit jumped up car stylist in a black polo-necked sweater proclaims themselves an artist, their latest creation a work of art, whereas it is merely a fashionable object.
- The West Leeds High School pupil was last seen wearing a zip-fronted navy blue Ellesse jacket with reversible cream lining over a black and ribbed polo-necked jumper.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: polo neck
Definición de polo neck en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda