- 1A high, close-fitting, turned-over collar on a sweater.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Forget the jodhpurs, turn up your polo-neck and stride out in soft white jeans; a fresh, bright outfit that's practical too.
- She wore a loose white sweater with a polo neck and a dark green skirt.
- 1.1A sweater with a polo neck.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She dresses smart-black pin-stripe trousers, black polo neck with a trench coat.
- Wearing dark cords, a black polo neck and thick grey winter coat, the former Pop Idol runner-up was a huge hit with his adoring fans.
- I've always liked the idea of sitting outside a chic Parisien cafe at dawn, surrounded by the French literati, drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes in a black polo neck, whilst producing the next great work of English literature.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the paparazzo shots, she's emerging from the pool in a serious swimmers' cap, goggles and a black, long-sleeved, polo-necked, skin-shielding swimsuit.
- Every two-bit jumped up car stylist in a black polo-necked sweater proclaims themselves an artist, their latest creation a work of art, whereas it is merely a fashionable object.
- The West Leeds High School pupil was last seen wearing a zip-fronted navy blue Ellesse jacket with reversible cream lining over a black and ribbed polo-necked jumper.
Más definiciones de polo neckDefinición de polo neck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.