Definición de polyester en inglés:
1A synthetic resin in which the polymer units are linked by ester groups, used chiefly to make synthetic textile fibres.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The equipment they invented removed the water as it was formed, resulting in a high molecular weight polyester.
- As for polyester well there's a non biodegradable petrochemical product I know little about.
- Examples of polymers produced in this way include polyesters, polyamides, polyurethanes, polyethers, and polysulfones.
1.1A fabric made from polyester fibre: swimwear in a range of fabrics including polyester and silk [count noun]: dresses in printed polyesters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Avoid wrinkles by choosing lightweight knits and woven polyesters such as georgette or similarly textured fabrics that have wash-and-wear, wrinkle-free qualities.
- Sparked by the retail explosion of such brands as Under Armour and Nike Dri-FIT, perspiration-wicking polyesters and blends are becoming more and more commonplace in the promotional wearables marketplace.
- You pretty much have two options in neckwear fabrics: silk or polyester.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán