Definición de polyester en inglés:
1A synthetic resin in which the polymer units are linked by ester groups, used chiefly to make synthetic textile fibres.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The equipment they invented removed the water as it was formed, resulting in a high molecular weight polyester.
- As for polyester well there's a non biodegradable petrochemical product I know little about.
- Examples of polymers produced in this way include polyesters, polyamides, polyurethanes, polyethers, and polysulfones.
1.1A fabric made from polyester fibre: swimwear in a range of fabrics including polyester and silk [count noun]: dresses in printed polyesters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Avoid wrinkles by choosing lightweight knits and woven polyesters such as georgette or similarly textured fabrics that have wash-and-wear, wrinkle-free qualities.
- Sparked by the retail explosion of such brands as Under Armour and Nike Dri-FIT, perspiration-wicking polyesters and blends are becoming more and more commonplace in the promotional wearables marketplace.
- You pretty much have two options in neckwear fabrics: silk or polyester.
Palabras que riman con polyesterarrester, Avesta, Chester, contester, ester, Esther, fester, fiesta, Hester, investor, jester, Leicester, Lester, molester, Nestor, pester, protester, quester, semester, sequester, siesta, sou'wester, suggester, tester, trimester, vesta, zester
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán