Definición de polygenetic en inglés:
1Relating to polygenesis; having more than one origin or source.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Various theories have been proposed to account for the origin of pidgin languages, and fall into three broad types: monogenetic, polygenetic, and universalist.
- Anderson was a great proponent of the historical-geographical method of collection and analysis which typified the Finnish school, accepting the idea of a single origin for each tale type, rather than arguing for a polygenetic origin.
- A genetic model describing polygenetic and monogenetic factors for the inheritance of the osteochondral disease (so-called mixed-inheritance model) was used to detect the presence of a major gene in the inheritance of OC in pigs.
1.1 Geology Denoting or originating from a volcano that has erupted several times: polygenetic conglomerate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are characteristically formed of polygenetic intermediate volcanoes and may include both basaltic and more silicic volcanoes that have emerged during various times in their life history.
- Paleocene and Eocene sediments were deposited on a polygenetic sub-Paleogene surface.
- The core material preserves diverse structures testifying to its polygenetic origin and an evolution from a hydrostatic to a tectonic stress-dominated environment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The polygenetically inherited metabolic syndrome of WOKW rats is associated with insulin resistance and altered gene expression in adipose tissue.
- Therefore, dermatoglyphs are used as easily accessible in the study of polygenetically influenced diseases.
Definición de polygenetic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán