- Relating to or determined by polygenes: the theory of polygenic inheritanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Monogenic and polygenic inheritance of adult resistance under controlled and field conditions has been reported in the literature.
- In the Belgian tervuren and sheepdog, epilepsy is highly heritable with a polygenic mode of inheritance, though apparently influenced by a single autosomal recessive locus of large effect.
- The technique is intended to integrate Mendelian transmission genetics, allelic frequency, and penetrance with the patterns of covariance expected in polygenic inheritance.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Quantitative trait loci analyses have recently been initiated to map some of these polygenically controlled traits.
- The evolutionary ramifications of such a mosaic of temporal and spatial gene expression patterns on direct and correlated response to selection in complex, polygenically controlled traits could be considerable.
- Bone density is suggested to be multifactorially regulated and polygenically determined.
1940s: from Greek polugenēs 'of many kinds' + -ic.
Más definiciones de polygenicDefinición de polygenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.