Definición de polygonum en inglés:
A plant of a genus that includes knotgrass and knotweed, some of which are weeds and some are garden ornamentals.
- Genus Polygonum, family Polygonaceae
- Also on February 15, 310 acres in Santa Cruz County were proposed as critical habitat for the Scotts Valley spineflower (Chorizanthe robusta var. hartwegii) and the Scotts Valley polygonum.
- ‘I love how it grows into the polygonum,’ Julie says.
- The Scotts Valley polygonum, a small annual in the buckwheat family, has linear-shaped leaves and produces white flowers.
Definición de polygonum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary