- Having or consisting of many parts: cnidaria with polymerous radial symmetryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- During the second stage of fixation, interfibrillar cross-links are apparently formed as judged by the appearance of highly polymerous DNA at the start of the electrophoretic gel.
- After irradiation for 12-15 min, a fraction of highly polymerous DNA appears, which remains at the start of the gel under the electrophoretic conditions used in these experiments.
- The proximal aulacophore is polymerous, rather than tetramerous (as in most other stylophorans) and superficially similar to that of the earliest stylophoran, Ceratocystis.
Más definiciones de polymerousDefinición de polymerous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.