sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- The time required for a computer to solve a problem, where this time is a simple polynomial function of the size of the input.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you are given a proposed perfect partition, however, you can easily verify its correctness in polynomial time.
- The computer algorithm concludes within polynomial time.
- In other words, for a set of typical machines, we can always find a solution in polynomial time, and for a set of typical jobs, we can also find the best solution in polynomial time.
Más definiciones de polynomial timeDefinición de polynomial time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.