- Denoting materials or objects made from polymers of vinyl compounds: a polyvinyl tubeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Storm Rolling Thunder bags feature 600 denier polyvinyl fabric, heavy-duty hardware, exceptional upright stability, oversize bearing wheels, and a shoe compartment that accepts up to U.S. men's size 15.
- Master-Halco's Color Plus combines a tough polyvinyl coating and a unique bonding agent over galvanized steel, which results in a fence that will withstand harsh elements, as well as provide maximum security and protection.
- All participants were fed via a polyvinyl nasogastric or orogastric tube appropriately sized for each patient's age; an 8F tube was the most common size in both feeding groups.
Más definiciones de polyvinylDefinición de polyvinyl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.