Definición de pomade en inglés:
A scented ointment or oil for dressing the hair.
- Style your hair with a quasi-Mohawk, by adding pomade to emphasize the hair in the middle of your head so that it sticks up more than the rest of your hair.
- Put on a skinny headband, then tease the back of the hair with pomade or hair spray.
- Well, don't go putting pomade in your hair, Dave, but yeah, just boogie it up some.
verbo[with object] (often as adjective pomaded) Volver al principio
Apply pomade to: a perfumed and pomaded man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Your barnet was pomaded and with the flick of a comb, your parting stayed in place - even if it did give your scalp a covering which would have stopped bullets in the trenches.
- The main attraction is just plain old proverbial eye candy in the form of glossy-lipped, apple-cheeked, exfoliated pretty boy punims peeking out from perfectly pomaded locks.
- Her boyfriend was the perfect accessory, however - a rocker type: pomaded hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans, tats up and down his left sleeve.
Words that rhyme with pomadeAssad, aubade, avant-garde, backyard, ballade, bard, Bernard, bombard, canard, card, charade, chard, couvade, croustade, Cunard, facade, glissade, guard, hard, ill-starred, interlard, lard, Montagnard, nard, pard, petard, promenade, regard, retard, rodomontade, roulade, saccade, Sade, salade, sard, shard, unmarred, unscarred, yard
Definición de pomade en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan