Definición de pomfret en inglés:
A deep-bodied fish of open seas, which typically has scales on the dorsal and anal fins.
- Family Bramidae: several genera and species, including the edible Brama brama of the North Atlantic (also called Ray’s bream)
- These are followed by eight seafood items and covers salmon, lobster, snow fish, snapper, pomfret and sea bass.
- Fish on offer include sea bass, grouper, pomfret, butter fish, snow fish, red snapper and tub tim.
- Seer fish steaks and fillets pomfret and mackerel are for the taking.
early 18th century: apparently from Portuguese pampo.
Definición de pomfret en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan