- (Especially in recipes or on menus) fried potato chips.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Others stare blankly into the distance with the composure of condemned men contemplating their last plate of pommes frites and steak au poivre.
- Sated with soup and wine and pommes frites, and champagne to boot, the company turns nasty.
- It's as if they think the pork loin medallions in the port wine and currant reduction are better without the currants and are better served with pommes frites than they are served over wild rice like the menu says.
French, from pommes de terre frites, literally 'fried potatoes'.
Más definiciones de pommes fritesDefinición de pommes frites en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.