- 1The animals, especially the invertebrates, that live in ponds or stagnant water: pupils can discover aspects of pond life for themselvesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It isn't a big pond, but it has fair number of fish and other pond life living in it.
- The public's help is needed to put plants in the pond which will keep the water healthy for wildlife and create new habitats for pond life.
- Water gardens are ponds having water falls, pond plants and pond life like exotic fishes.
- 2British • informal A contemptible or worthless person or group of people: gangs of foul-mouthed pond lifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Typically, they'd have nothing to do with spammers, the 'pond life' of the Internet.
- Anyway, I hate literary critics - pond life the lot of 'em.
- It would be nice to see Yorkshire "ladies" kicking him into the North Sea where pond life like him belong.