- An aquatic European snail with a brown conical shell, living typically in fresh water.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Limnaea, family Limnaeidae
- We were led to propose a creative evolutionary role for intragenic DNA inversions through our studies of the nitric oxide-signaling pathway in the nervous system of a pond snail Lymnaea stagnalis.
- Predator snails control plant-eating snails, and pond snails help keep the water clean.
- Mallards and black ducks also dive for pond snails and probably a range of aquatic insects like dragonfly nymphs.