- Modern popular culture transmitted via the mass media and aimed particularly at younger people: fashion, music, and the iconography of pop culture offered the perfect medium for profitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My housemate was never more right than when it comes to my tastes in pop culture.
- The series also does a fine job of juggling references to pop culture and high culture.
- The popularity of Korean pop culture, appropriately enough, is soaring in East Asia.
Más definiciones de pop cultureDefinición de pop culture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.