- 1The seed capsule of a poppy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She uses poppy heads, seeds and bark for percussion and she really does give the feeling that she's out in the open air whooping and calling across the fields in a frenzy of vocal exploration!
- Their eyes fell heavy like poppy heads and their mouths gasped, as though ready to accept the glittering Eucharist from the hands of his Holiness himself.
- It was noon next day when he stood on the platform, the train breathing steam alongside like an impatient dragon or an old scholar puffing poppy heads.
Más definiciones de poppy headDefinición de poppy head en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.