(in full hepatic portal vein)
- A vein conveying blood to the liver from the spleen, stomach, pancreas, and intestines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They then migrate along the portal vein to the mesenteric venules, where they produce large numbers of eggs.
- The bile salts are absorbed as whole molecules at the far end of the small intestine (the terminal ileum) and pass up the portal vein to the liver, whence they are re-secreted into bile.
- The islets are injected into the recipient liver via the portal vein or by subcapsular injection into the kidney or spleen.
Más definiciones de portal veinDefinición de portal vein en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.