Definición de positional en inglés:
Relating to or determined by position: United will be forced to make several positional changes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is clear that if the all-out-attack policy is to work, then there will have to be personnel and positional changes in the coming weeks.
- With six positional changes from their three previous starts, the Blues confirmed their ability and depth across the squad.
- Anand was at his positional best in getting the better of Svidler, who fell prey to finely disguised manoeuvres.
- positionally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I look first for a good result and for good performance, but we have to play better positionally and keep our shape.
- As a 1220 player I often find myself in an actual game being unsure about whether or not to play quietly or sharply, tactically or positionally.
- Fortunately, I believe that Murray would indeed use the recommended lines against his fellow grandmasters - the Rossolimo is easy to learn, positionally very sound, and can be so poisonous that quick White victories are quite common.
Palabras que riman con positionaladditional, tuitional, volitional
Definición de positional en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda