sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly Biology
- 1The enhancing or amplification of an effect by its own influence on the process which gives rise to it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have emphasized the positive feedback and activation processes in autocrine relays.
- Does the positive feedback influence the robustness of the circadian oscillator?
- In addition, entrapment of gases cause the ethylene concentration to increase which can, in turn, induce its own biosynthesis due to positive feedback of the hormone.
- 1.1 Electronics The return of part of an output signal to the input, which is in phase with it, so that the amplifier gain is increased and often the output is distorted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Positive Gli autoregulation enables a bistable switch, but positive feedback also amplifies noise within a system.
- Thus, positive feedback between two bipolar junction transistors is reduced and then latch-up is eliminated.
- This positive feedback mechanism would act to maintain the direction of flow.
Más definiciones de positive feedbackDefinición de positive feedback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.