Definición de post-Fordism en inglés:
The theory that modern industrial production should change from the large-scale mass-production methods pioneered by Henry Ford towards the use of small flexible manufacturing units.
- As can be seen, French researchers remain skeptical about the unified nature of post-Fordism, flexible accumulation, and its spatial manifestation, the district.
- These debates concern Marxist state theory; Fordism and post-Fordism; the regulation approach; the relevance of autopoiesis to Marxist analysis; and, most recently, critical realism.
- But in post-Fordism, when the assembly line becomes a ‘flux of information’, people work by communicating.
post-Fordist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Throughout the post-Fordist debate, the flexible production system has been widely considered a viable alternative to the traditional Fordist production system.
- The vulnerability of post-Fordist production processes to the power that international capital exerted over their financial and organisational contexts was also neglected.
- And if these are truly new, then they are inimical to the quotidian exploitation of Fordist / post-Fordist present.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan