- Relating to or denoting a time after the classical period of any language, art, or culture, in particular in ancient Greek and Latin culture: post-classical law a post-classical textMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The school where he taught before being raised to the bishopric of St Davids, seems to have boasted a considerable library of Latin classical and post-classical authors.
- Alberti mentions only one post-classical work of art - Giotto's Navicella mosaic - but he cites many classical literary sources describing vanished works.
- The standard Latin dictionary (Lewis and Short) in fact points out that the word Graecitas does not occur until the post-classical period.
Más definiciones de post-classicalDefinición de post-classical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.