Definición de post-Fordism en inglés:
The theory that modern industrial production should change from the large-scale mass-production methods pioneered by Henry Ford towards the use of small flexible manufacturing units.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As can be seen, French researchers remain skeptical about the unified nature of post-Fordism, flexible accumulation, and its spatial manifestation, the district.
- These debates concern Marxist state theory; Fordism and post-Fordism; the regulation approach; the relevance of autopoiesis to Marxist analysis; and, most recently, critical realism.
- But in post-Fordism, when the assembly line becomes a ‘flux of information’, people work by communicating.
- post-Fordist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Throughout the post-Fordist debate, the flexible production system has been widely considered a viable alternative to the traditional Fordist production system.
- The vulnerability of post-Fordist production processes to the power that international capital exerted over their financial and organisational contexts was also neglected.
- And if these are truly new, then they are inimical to the quotidian exploitation of Fordist / post-Fordist present.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda