Definición de post-industrial en inglés:
Relating to or denoting an economy which no longer relies on heavy industry: a post-industrial society
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of the answer lies in the nature of economic growth in the post-industrial era, where less labour than one would like to have, is involved in new wealth creating technologies.
- The prototypical post-industrial forms of organization are networks, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and virtual organizations.
- The story is the same for other post-industrial economies.
- Example sentences
- With the spreading effects of globalization no nation will be spared, and the first signs of post-industrialism can already be observed even in small developing countries such as our own.
- This is thought to be ‘more compatible with the new social order, whether it is called advanced capitalism, late or high modernity, post-industrialism, or post-modernism’.
- Scholars who write about ‘professionalism,’ or ‘post-industrialism,’ often use these notions more as metaphors than as hypotheses that can be assessed, accepted or rejected.
Definición de post-industrial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan