Relating to or denoting an economy which no longer relies on heavy industry: a post-industrial society
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of the answer lies in the nature of economic growth in the post-industrial era, where less labour than one would like to have, is involved in new wealth creating technologies.
- The prototypical post-industrial forms of organization are networks, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and virtual organizations.
- The story is the same for other post-industrial economies.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the spreading effects of globalization no nation will be spared, and the first signs of post-industrialism can already be observed even in small developing countries such as our own.
- This is thought to be ‘more compatible with the new social order, whether it is called advanced capitalism, late or high modernity, post-industrialism, or post-modernism’.
- Scholars who write about ‘professionalism,’ or ‘post-industrialism,’ often use these notions more as metaphors than as hypotheses that can be assessed, accepted or rejected.
Definición de post-industrial en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda