adjetivoMedicine & Veterinary Medicine
- Following childbirth or the birth of young: the custom of post-partum abstinenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They will then be asked to persuade their colleagues to change their practices to prevent post-partum hemorrhage, and to encourage them to forego unnecessary obstetric procedures.
- A new study in The Annals of Internal Medicine warns pregnant and post-partum women of an increased risk of blood clots.
- Women who do not wish to become pregnant should use an additional contraceptive method during the entire post-partum period but especially if bottle-feeding is increased.
mid 19th century: from Latin post partum 'after childbirth'.
Más definiciones de post-partumDefinición de post-partum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.