- Strengthen (reinforced concrete) by applying tension to the reinforcing rods after the concrete has set.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The concept was to build a central core or ‘mast’ using structurally reinforced concrete, and post-tension the floors to the mast - there would be no columns to support the floors.
- The mudroom features post-tension concrete masonry units filled with a spray foam insulation made from tree sap.
- Retrofitted reinforced masonry can be post-tensioned after installation to increase the internal vertical stress and maximize spalling protection in low-level masonry structures.
Más definiciones de post-tensionDefinición de post-tension en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.