Definición de postal en inglés:
1Relating to the post: postal services
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has also raised the issue of whether it is feasible to use postal codes to help improve the postal services around the country.
- Unlike with postal junk mail, spam places most of the cost burden on recipients and the larger infrastructure.
- However, I am convinced that the best interests of the town as a whole would be served by the post office returning to a facility dedicated to postal services.
1.1chiefly British Done by post: a postal ballot
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said local bigwigs had come into Asian homes, pressuring voters to cast their postal ballots in front of them - insisting they back Labour.
- A York document services company was today celebrating its key role in this year's biggest municipal postal ballots in England and Wales.
- They have applied to the government to ditch the traditional polling booth in favour of a pilot to send out 165,000 eligible voters a postal ballot.
sustantivoUS informal Volver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the area of postal cards, this is one of my favorites, since many of the same types of production anomalies can be found here as well.
- These postal cards are working models and make an attractive alternative to conventional greetings card
- Will and Nellie wrote postals (post cards) and letters to each other almost every day.
- 1go postal
- US informal Go mad, especially from stress.[With reference to cases in which postal employees ran amok and shot colleagues]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was intentional, a case of someone going postal.
- The talk was that someone went postal at the docks.
- I guess there's no use in screaming for help since I doubt our friends have gone postal and are out to kill us.
- 1postally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Seemingly the majority of cards on sale are, as the jargon goes, ‘postally unused’, but it is the used ones I find most interesting.
- Even postally collaborating with his old drinking pal Pollard via their Airport 5 project yielded disappointment.
- I had played it about one hundred times, face-to-face and postally, back in the late 70s and early 80s, and had regaled them with tales of duplicity - so they just had to try it for themselves.
Mid 19th century: from French, from poste 'postal service'.
Palabras que riman con postalcoastal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda