Print or display (a photograph or other image) using only a small number of different tones: posterize the image and view the result
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I repeated the image and posterised it in an attempt to make it look like a Warhol repeat.
- The effect built into cheaper cameras include things like sepia and cobalt tone, posterizing, solarizing and so forth.
- They all simplify form in the way a ‘posterised’ photograph - one in which the middle tones are dropped out - does.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This took the form of block-based artifacts and some posterization of large areas where the same color was being rendered.
Definición de posterize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.