Definición de posterize en inglés:
Print or display (a photograph or other image) using only a small number of different tones: posterize the image and view the result
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I repeated the image and posterised it in an attempt to make it look like a Warhol repeat.
- The effect built into cheaper cameras include things like sepia and cobalt tone, posterizing, solarizing and so forth.
- They all simplify form in the way a ‘posterised’ photograph - one in which the middle tones are dropped out - does.
- Example sentences
- This took the form of block-based artifacts and some posterization of large areas where the same color was being rendered.
Definición de posterize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan