- 1Subsequent to or coming later than that which is modern: postmodern AmericaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What modern, let alone postmodern, parent would answer a child's question with ‘curiosity killed the cat’?
- When we return to the struggle for power, it is a very modern thing, not postmodern.
- The business writer writes that we do a dis-service when we talk of managing change or talk of transitioning from modern to postmodern.
- 2Relating to or characterized by postmodernism, especially in being self-referential: postmodern deconstructionist theoriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They build on and support changes that have been developing in critical theory during the postmodern era.
- Perhaps we have simply transvalued impersonality as elusiveness, irony and parodic cultural quotation, qualities especially attractive in the wake of postmodern theory.
- The result has been a number of works of art in the distinctively postmodern genre of historiographical metafiction.
Más definiciones de postmodernDefinición de postmodern en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.