- Relating to or denoting the period after childbirth: postnatal careMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The clinic offers counselling, electrocardiogram and stress tests, pap smear, antenatal and post-natal care and vaccination and immunisation for infants and adults.
- Human growth during the embryonic, fetal, and post-natal periods provides a good model for mammalian growth.
- Women's vulnerability has been exacerbated by unequal access to basic resources, especially prenatal and post-natal healthcare services.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the majority of brain development happens post-natally, an infant's experience of the physical world is especially formative, Painter says.
- And they are forged and grow as you are growing post-natally.
- Then there is the deeply post-natally depressed mother.
Más definiciones de postnatalDefinición de postnatal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.