Definición de postnatal en inglés:
Relating to or denoting the period after childbirth: postnatal care
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The clinic offers counselling, electrocardiogram and stress tests, pap smear, antenatal and post-natal care and vaccination and immunisation for infants and adults.
- Human growth during the embryonic, fetal, and post-natal periods provides a good model for mammalian growth.
- Women's vulnerability has been exacerbated by unequal access to basic resources, especially prenatal and post-natal healthcare services.
- Example sentences
- Since the majority of brain development happens post-natally, an infant's experience of the physical world is especially formative, Painter says.
- And they are forged and grow as you are growing post-natally.
- Then there is the deeply post-natally depressed mother.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan