Definición de pot roast en inglés:
A piece of meat cooked slowly in a covered dish.
- The range of recipes for cooking it includes a pot roast, barbecued beaver, baked, fried, stewed, fricasséed, or in a meat loaf or pie.
- That's nothing compared to the time she burned down the kitchen trying to cook a pot roast.
- I think I had a pot roast cooking on low this morning.
verboVolver al principio
(pot-roast) [with object] Cook (a piece of meat) slowly in a covered dish: I had chicken pot-roasted in a case of sea salt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The second portion talks about cooking techniques - pot-roasting, grilling, souffles and soup.
- I decided not to have it on the basis that pot-roasted meat always looks grey and unappetising and reminds me of my paternal grandmother's cooking.
- I have been looking for ways of using more of this milder, more subtle, aromatic flavour, so here is a recipe for a Provençale dish of whole chicken pot-roasted with 40 cloves of garlic.
Definición de pot roast en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan