Definición de potassium en inglés:
The chemical element of atomic number 19, a soft silvery-white reactive metal of the alkali-metal group. (Symbol: K)
- For example, lithium, sodium, and potassium comprised a triad of soft, highly reactive metals.
- The plants are sustained by water, enriched with calcium, potassium, nitrogen and other fertilisers.
- Its high potassium, phosphorus and calcium help maintain high energy levels.
potassic adjetivo ( Mineralogy )
- Example sentences
- The Lake George center, for instance, had three emplacements, one potassic, another sodic, and yet another with a mixed composition.
- A scintillometer could make a radiometric survey at the same time which would distinguish potassic from sodic granites.
- Most recent studies of potassic magma generation ascribe such characteristics to metasomatized portions of the subcontinental lithosphere.
Definición de potassium en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan